Explanation on how Information Therapy works.
Only for those who have attended M1.
Revision fee: 20% of full fee.
Date: July 7 to August 25
Time: Malaysia 21:00; CET: 15:00; USA EST: 09:00
I would like to let you know that in the last 5 months my son’s school registered an improvement of our son of the 50% in his academic and emotional skills.
He was tested without being taught the topics of his next year and scored 20% higher than the average.
My son is definitely more relaxed and self confident. He smiles every day, he accepts himself more and more.
Thank you for your iTherapy, it’s changing our lives.
Unfortunately it would be impossible to tell to his school that F. is receiving iTherapy, even though I have to admit that I told them at the beginning when we decided we didn’t want to give him anymore the medicine for ADHD.
He has noticeably improved his level of focus too.
谢谢 from our Xin.”
(Mother of the 9 yo boy who started iTherapy May 2017)
M1+ : The new Module 1
We have been conducting our Qigong Therapists Training Courses since 2012. While the main structures of all the courses were the same, the contents differ slightly from one to another, because each has a slightly different emphasis.
We have decided to re-structure our Module 1 and will introduce it as a 10-week-course starting 2018.
Major adjustments include:
1. More on theory
We are going to cover even more on the management of emotions, so as to prepare our participants for Module 2. To reduce the time spent on theory, we are going to video record major lectures and send to participants before the class. Online sessions will have more time to work on practice and Q&A.
2. More on practice
A slight shift. Lift Qi Up is now accepted as one of the basic qigong courses in Chinese medicine universities or shall we say, Lift Qi Up will get even more popular. We will put in some emphasis on how we may learn, teach and practice LQU efficiently to attain the 4 minimal requirements laid down by the founder.
3. As usual all classes will be video recorded and sent to participants immediately after the class. Participants will get have the opportunity to study and practice at their convenience.
4. All new participants are entitled to a video Skype/Zoom session of up to 25min to double check the practice.
What is the investment now? It is still 500eur or equivalent.
1. As usual, those who have attended our M1 before are entitled to participate with a special rate of 20% of full fee.
2. Those who have joint M1P1 will get to join the whole new M1 at the rate of 50% discount.
3. Those who have chosen to sign up M1P1 by installment can continue to do so for M1+
4. Those who have joint any of our courses are entitled to a 20% discount (confirmation by organizer needed).
– As usual, we will only conduct the course once a year.
– Ms Sew Pei See will be on sabbatical leave, Ooi Kean Hin will take care of the classes.
– M2 will be postponed to a later date, probably in July, sorry for the inconvenience.
Dates: all classes on Saturdays starting from 3rd March to 5th May, 2018
Time: Malaysia: 9:00pm.
New York: 8.00am for classes on 3rd and 10th March, subsequently at 9.00am (daylight saving adjustment)
Central Europe: 2pm for classes on 3rd to 24th March, subsequently at 3,00pm (daylight saving adjustment)
Interested? Write to: email@example.com
We conducted a 2-week-trial for the participants who attended our Qigong Therapists Training course M1P2. The results:
Question: What is your findings after learning M1P1?
One of our friends’ progress report after learning M1P1 in Mar/Apr’17. (Thanks for sharing the blood test report!)
We hope her feedback would be a great encouragement to others.
Assessment of the vitality was done onto the physical body, the mind, and supported by health screening report.
Answer: I have been wondering too, during this months if I was practicing in the proper way, if my posture was correct. I am again feeling the same way with the new exercises. I am practicing in front of the mirror, so I try to check as much as I can. Sometimes it’s hard to close my eyes, before I can start “recognizing ” the sensations without watching.
(Pei See: Mirror is always the great teacher who tells the truth! )
– this feeling of the Qi thickening is a marvelous things to my eyes, and I am full of admiration for this friend colleague, but again I feel my path is long,’cause I don’t feel those sensations. Actually I think I feel no sensation at all.
(Pei See: You will appreciate “without any sensation” when going into M2 )
– after the first month, people meeting me after a long time were seeing a huge difference in my body and mind. I noticed changes in me, I am more aware and calm. Aware enough to know -once again- that my path is long, but positive because many things have already changed. And that’s why I am going on.
I am healthy; my blood test testifies it; **In the last years I have been warned several times to avoid to fat food, and suddenly this was the last test. Please, to also consider that I am living in USA, where finding healthy food is not so easy.
（Pei See : previous report shows high level of cholesterol at 204 and iron deficiency, the new results surprised the doctor! )
I am more focused: I am not dispersing my energies in too many things; I am more perseverance, fighting for my qigong space in my life; I am starting accepting myself in the way I am ( physically) and starting identifying who I am ( inside). Accepting me as an individual, becoming friend of myself, accepting more others, as well.
I am more relaxed, but awake.
(Pei See: More aware of the state of mind)
My skin has a different texture. My eyes are less tired. My nails are naturally polished. My body is not tired.
I smile more.
I am better with certain emotions to deal with, it is still difficult to deal with sudden lack of patience, even though I noticed it’s getting better too.
But I feel with much more energy when the course is on. The course is very stimulating for me. Studying and learning is powerful to me.That is why I feel I am an eternal student.
Get Well Class (Recovery Class) in Netherlands
by Ooi Kean Hin, Irma Van Tuil and gang!
Date: 1st to 5th of June 2017
Time: 9:30 to 11:30 and 13:00 to 15:00. (Theory and Practice)
15:30 to 17:30 (individual session, each participant will get one)
Venue: de Poort, Groesbeek
Who should come for the Get Well (Recovery) Class?
Well we welcome all those who have minor or major health problems or just want to get better.
What will participant learn in the class?
They will be attended by our certified therapists and practice under strong, happy qi field. They will learn specific exercises for them to get well rapidly and core exercises for long term benefits. They will learn the ways to manage their emotions and to remain happy.
How good is your Recovery Class?
Er… please go through previous messages about our Get Well Class, I think we are definitely among the best 😉
For more information, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org