Date: (Saturdays) 29 February to 2 May 2020
Time: Malaysia : 21:00 Europe CET: 14:00 USA EST: 8.00am
We started in 2012, next year will be the 9th year, and a major overhaul of the course will be there.
- All lectures on pathological perspective of Qigong will be overhauled to make it more comprehensive.
- Application of the management of emotions will be heavily stressed.
- Participants will be able to join online group practice on every Tuesdays and Thursdays during the course at Malaysia time 8.00pm to 9.05pm
M1 is the foundation work on management of emotions and building up the physical body.
1. Pathological Perspective of qigong
2. Management of emotions, the various stages
3. Logical thinking of qigong practice
4. Physical exercises: LQU, 3CM, Straight legs sitting, Pulsation of Membranous tissue, Trembling etc (we have our in-house adjustments)
Practice expectation: Minimally practising physical exercises 1hr a day.
Learning outcome: able to manage emotions in an efficient way and loosening up of lumbar 1/2/3 within 6-12 months.
A way to know our work is taking a look at my facebook. https://www.facebook.com/ooi.k.hin
and some of my lectures on Youtube.How qigong works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oElNdblDfqg&t=60s
Participant experience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEPIXXaw9_w
As usual all classes will be video recorded and sent to participants immediately after the class. Participants will have the opportunity to study and practice at their convenience.
All new participants are entitled to a video Skype/Zoom session of up to 25min to double check the practice.
What is the investment? It is still 500eur or equivalent.
1. As usual, those who have attended our M1 before are entitled to participate with a special rate of 20% of full fee.
2. Those who have joint any of our courses are entitled to a 20% discount (confirmation by organizer needed).
Interested? Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org